- Additional Information
Arturia Oberheim SEM-V VST Virtual Synthesizer Software Product Description
ARTURIA OBERHEIM SEM-V VIRTUAL SYNTHESIZER SOFTWARE is a VST Synth Instrument based on the high end expander module - powered by Arturia's exclusive TAE® technology.
Faithfully reproducing the warm Oberheim SEM tone, the Oberheim SEM V is also polyphonic, with a full array of innovative sonic features.
Favored by top artists and producers such as Goldfrapp, Herbie Hancock and even John Carpenter for its fatness and unique harmonic spectrum, the Oberheim sound is an absolute must have for your studio.
ARTURIA OBERHEIM SEM-V KEY FEATURES
- All the original parameters of the Oberheim SEM : two oscillators, each offering sawtooth wave and variable-width pulse wave with PWM, sine wave LFO, 12dB/oct multi-mode Filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch, two ADSD envelopes.
- Added functionalities : New LFO, Noise, Sub oscillator, on board effects (distortion, chorus and delay), Arpeggiator, Portamento.
- Polyphony and 8 Voice Multitimbrality
- New 8-voice Programmer module
- Advanced Keyboard follow module
- Modulation Matrix module
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 & 3, 64 bit & 32 bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats
- Compatible with Windows (XP/Vista/Seven 32 bit and 64 bit), Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel only)
Arturia Oberheim SEM-V VST Virtual Synthesizer Software Additional Information
|Supported Format||VST, Audio Units, RTAS|
|Instrument Types||Sampler, Synthesizer|