- Additional Information
Arturia Keystep Product Description
The Keystep features numerous control functions and parameters to give you maximum input when it comes to sculpting your sound and playing. The KeyStep features a range of buttons and controls including the tap button which lets you tap in a tempo manually or use it to enter rests and note ties in sequencer mode. There is also Shift and Hold buttons that give you added control over your performance, with the Hold button used for sustain pedal operation, and the Shift button being used for setting MIDI channels and Gate/Swing times on the sequencer. Transport controls have also been incorporated for use with recording.
Featuring a standard USB connection, the Keystep is ideal for use as a MIDI controller, letting you control virtual instruments and record music. Also featured is a MIDI in/out that lets you connect and sync Keystep to any DAW or hardware equipment. There are also sync mode selectors that allow you to select the clock source, whether it be Internal, USB, MIDI or Sync input. The limited black edition also comes complete with CV cables for connecting to your outboard synths and equipment.
One of the most unique features of the Keystep is the integrated Sequencer/Appregiator. This polyphonic step-sequencer features support for 8 memories allowing you save and recall your create sequences quickly and easily. The sequencer also features an Appregiator mode with 8 pattern styles for maximum versatility when it comes to recording and manipulating your sounds and sequences.
- 32-key keyboard allowing to control
- Software instruments via USB
- Hardware expanders via USB and MIDI
- Analog Gear via CV
- Complete with CV cables for connect to your outboard synths and equipment.
- Slimkey keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- Appregiator types: Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
- Sequencer mode: 8 polyphonic stepsequences with Rest, Tie, and Legato note entry
- Rate control and tap tempo: REC, PLAY, and STOP buttons for performance control over the sequencer and arpeggiator
- Sustain HOLD button
- Sustain pedal jack
- Chord play mode
- SHIFT button selection: MIDI channel selection, GATE time, SWING values
- DC jack for standalone operation
- USB MIDI connects to computers and our MCC editor
- MIDI in/out ports
- Sync i/o ports: Supports 1 pulse per step, 2 PPQ (Korg Volca), 24 PPQ DIN sync, 48 PPQ DIN sync
- Sync select switches: Internal, USB, MIDI, Clock
- CV/GATE outputs:
- CV supports 1Volt per octave, Volt>Hz modes, Gate output 5V or 12V for modern or vintage gear support
- CV Velo/Aftertouch/Modwheel output
- Capacitive-touch pitch bend and mod wheels
- Each sequence can have 64 steps, each step can have up to 8 notes
- Low power; can be powered by Apple iPad® (camera connection kit required)
Arturia Keystep Additional Information