- Additional Information
Arturia CS-80 V - Next Generation (64-Bit Support) Product Description
Arturia CS-80V is the reproduction of the legendary Yamaha® CS-80, which was considered by many as the "ultimate polyphonic synthesizer", back in the late 70’s.
It has been popularized by artists and groups like Toto, Jean-Michel Jarre, Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Vangelis, Ultravox, Peter Gabriel… to name a few, and they all helped to turn this synthesizer into a real myth.
More than twenty five years after its release, the time has come to rediscover a sound that has extensively contributed to the history of music.
V 2.5 NEW FEATURES:
- MIDI Control Assignment Improvement
- Support for 64-bit VST and Audio Unit
- Support for Pro Tools 9 & 10
- Support for Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion) , more...
- All the original parameters of the Yamaha CS-80: 2 oscillators, 4 filters (high pass, low pass), 2 LFOs, 4 envelopes, 2 VCAs, 1 sub-oscillator (LFO), 1 ring modulator, chorus and tremolo
- New Multi Mode: assign a different sound to each of the 8 voices of polyphony!
- New Modulation Matrix with 12 sources to modulate a choice of 38 destination parameters
- Revolutionary preset navigation system called the SoundMap
- More than 400 presets made by a selection of the most famous sound designers
- Windows : XP/Vista/Seven 32 & 64 bit
- Mac OS X : 10.5 or higher, Intel only
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 & VST 3, 32 & 64 bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats
- PC/Windows: 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only) : 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Arturia CS-80 V - Next Generation (64-Bit Support) Additional Information
|Supported Format||VST, Audio Units, RTAS|