- Additional Information
ART SLA-1 Product Description
The SLA-1 Studio Linear Amplifier is a robust yet compact power amplifier designed for studio or even select live applications. It has been designed and engineered to provide clean, quiet power and excellent sound with ultra-low noise and distortion.
Rated at 100 watts rms/channel @ 8 ohms (130 watts rms/channel @ 4ohms), with a frequency response from 10 Hz to 40 kHz the SLA-1 is perfect for professional, project and home studios. Capable of delivering 260 Watts when bridged mono into an 8 ohm load, the SLA-1 can easily move out of the studio and into any live rig or installation as an ideal monitor amplifier or zone amp solution.
Professional Features The SLA-1 has been designed to deliver in the most demanding audio applications. Housed in an aluminum and steel single space 19-inch rackmount chassis, the SLA-1 uses a proven toroidal transformer design for unmatched long-term reliability.
SmartFan™ Cooling System The SLA-1 features SmartFan, an advanced, thermal dependent fan assisted convection cooled system. The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit, and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier's cooling needs.
Versatile Connectivity XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs as well as multi-way output binding posts are ensure the SLA-1 can be quickly and easily tied in to any system without modification. A simple to install tamper proof cover is included.
- Studio Linear Amplifier
- Extremely Low Noise, Discrete Linear Design
- 100 Watts/Channel @ 8 Ohms
- 260 Watts/Bridged Mono @ 8 Ohms
- Toroidal Transformer
- 10 Hz to 40 kHz within 1dB
- XLR & 1/4" Inputs
- Ground Lift Switch
- Silent, Thermal Dependent Cooling System
- Multi-Way Binding Post Outputs
- Low Profile 1U Rackmount Design
- All Steel and Aluminum Chassis
- Perfect for Pro and Project Studio
- Bridged Output Power, 8 Ohms 260 watts RMS mono
- CMRR > 60dB (typical @1kHz)
- Frequency Response 10Hz to 40kHz, +/- .5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.05% (typical)
- Hum and Noise > 100dB below clipping
- Input Impedance XLR: 44k ohms (bal), 1/4in: 22k ohms (unbal)
- Input Sensitivity 1V for Full Power Output into 8 ohms
- Input/Output Connections IN: XLR (bal), 1/4" TRS (bal/unbal), OUT: Multi-Wa
- Stereo Output Power, 4 ohms 130 watts RMS per Channel
- Stereo Output Power, 8 ohms 100 watts RMS per Channel
- Transformer Type Toroidal
- Dimensions 1.75" H x 19.0" W x 9.5" D
- Weight 13.2 lbs (6.0kg.)
- Power Requirements (USA) 120vac 60Hz 600 watts (max)
ART SLA-1 Additional Information
|Cross Talk||Information Not Available|