- Additional Information
Apple Logic Studio 9 Product Description
The new Apple Logic Studio with Logic Pro 9 features Logic Pro 9, MainStage 2, Soundtrack Pro 3, and a massive collection of instruments, effects, and audio loops. With over 200 new features, it has everything musicians need to write, record, produce, and perform.
The new Logic Studio makes it easier than ever for do-it-yourself musicians to create their own compositions. Record yourself or your band, build arrangements from Apple Loops, compose with standard notation, or focus on any aspect of production.
Shape your sound and inspire your songwriting with a huge collection of effects, instruments, and loops. Perform live with the instruments, amps, effects, and sounds you used to make your tracks, and see it all clearly using a full-screen interface designed specifically for the stage.
Amp Designer and Pedalboard are two new plug-ins that give you an astonishing collection of gear. Amp Designer lets you mix and match 25 amp heads, 5 EQs, 10 reverbs, 25 speaker cabinets and 3 mics that you can position freely around the speaker cone. So you can faithfully re-create almost any legendary sound. And Pedalboard features 30 stompboxes, all meticulously crafted to reproduce the tones and responsiveness of the originals they’re modelled after.
Logic Studio with Logic Pro 9 adds a live loop recorder to the long list of plug-ins you can use to enhance any recording session, live show or post-production project. New Warped Effects let you break the rules of reverb, transforming your sound with movement, texture, ghost rhythms and much more. Delay Designer has an intuitive, multitap interface that lets you get as creative as you want with delay. And you can bring just the right touch to your project with professional EQ and dynamics plug-ins, pitch correction, modulation, filters and distortion.
The largest collection of software instruments in a single box just got better. Introducing Playback, a live-performance plug-in that turns your Mac into a flexible, reliable backing track player. You also get a complete range of drum sounds, synths and vintage keyboards. A powerful sampler. And the world’s most advanced component modelling instrument.
A huge collection of Apple Loops, sound effects, sampled instruments, impulse responses, presets and Soundtrack Pro music beds give you more creative freedom than ever. There’s also surround content, so you can build beautiful, immersive productions.
- Flex Time lets you manipulate audio timing and tempo like never before.
- Build dream guitar rigs with the new Amp Designer and Pedalboard.
- MainStage 2 with new Playback and Loopback features let you take your Mac to the stage.
- Shape your sound using more than 80 studio-quality plug-ins.
- Inspire your music with more than 1,000 instruments and 20,000 Apple Loops.
- Manipulate audio timing and tempo like never before with new Flex Time features.
- Replace drum tracks with triggered samples in just a few clicks.
- Quickly transfer track content and setups between projects.
- Plug into the sound of 25 legendary amps and 25 speaker cabinets with the new Amp Designer.
- Enjoy lush creative effects with the new Pedalboard, an assortment of 30 virtual stompbox pedals inspired by the classics.
- Make great music using the largest collection of software instruments available in a single box, including drums, synths, and vintage keyboards.
- Produce nearly any sound imaginable with more than 80 studio-quality effect plug-ins, including vintage and modern compressors, delays, reverbs, and more.
- Embellish your music with 20,000 royalty-free Apple Loops from all the Jam Pack collections.
- Play along with great live backing tracks with the new, flexible Playback plug-in.
- Bring sound-on-sound recording to the stage with the new Loopback plug-in.
- Other enhancements include multimapping of controls, full ReWire support, and the ability to record performances.
- New support for the Apogee GiO interface and foot controller provides hands-free operation.
- Minimum System Requirements to Install All Applications: Mac computer with an Intel processor, 1GB of RAM (2GB or more highly recommended), Mac OS X v10.5.7 or later, DVD drive for installation, 9GB to install all applications and required content.
- All applications in Logic Studio support English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese.
Apple Logic Studio 9 Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, Audio Units|