Alto Professional TX208 (Single) 8” Active 300W PA Speaker
Frequently bought together
Big Sound In A Portable Package
The Alto TX208 combines powerfully-refined acoustic performance with elegant style to bring you a speaker that looks great and sounds even better. The speaker weighs in at only 6.3kg making it highly portable. This allows you to take it on the road with you to your DJ sets, live shows, or a friend's party. It is also ideal for installations such as gyms, dance studios, bars, restaurants and weddings. The portable PA speaker offers 150W of continuous class D power. It is equipped with efficient, bi-amped class D amplification.
Built To Travel
The TX208 is built to travel and features a solid injection-moulded polypropylene enclosure, metal grille and rubber feet that ensures maximum protection. It is both lightweight and portable with a handle on the top for easy transportation. Additionally, a pole-mount socket is conveniently built-in, allowing you to create a pole mounted setup. The TX208 can also be used for main or wedge monitor operation. On the rear are connections for XLR with selectable mic/line input for flexibility.
- 300W peak (150W continuous class D power)
- Newly designed horn delivers greater coverage for your audience
- Full grille delivers style and provides protection
- 8-inch (203mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR mic/line input, link output and volume control
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Power Output: 300 Watts peak, 150 Watts continuous class D power
- LF Driver: 8-inch LF driver, 1.5-inch voice coil
- HF Driver: 1-inch titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Crossover: 2.5kHz
- Maximum SPL: 113dB at 1m
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 75Hz - 20kHz
- Horn Coverage: 90 degree (H) x 60 degree (V) nominal
- Connectors: 1 x XLR balanced input, 1 x XLR link output, 1 x IEC power cable input
- Controls: 1 x volume, power on/off switch
- Indicators: 2 x power LED (front and rear), clip limiter LED
- Protection: Overload analog limiter / compressor, thermal protection
- Power Consumption: 150W
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-moulded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, wedge monitor
- Dimensions: 422 x 272 x 252mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 6.3kg
- Model Name:
- TX208 (Single)
- Alto Professional
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.