Alto Professional TS408 (Single) Active 2-Way 2000 Watt PA Speaker
The TS408 builds on the legacy of Alto's TrueSonic series to fill any room with powerful, clear sound. This is delivered with an 8-inch woofer, a 1.4 compression driver, and 2000W of class-leading power and clarity. As a result, the TS408 is ideal for any application - whether as a vocal PA or for a bass-heavy DJ set.
Free App for remote control and configuration
On both Android and iOS, the Alto provides you with remote control over Bluetooth levels, Speaker modes, Custom EQ, Sub Size selection and more. And you can also configure True Wireless Stereo linking using the app, saving you valuable time.
3-channel mixer built-in
With an integrated 3-channel mixer, the TS408 is easy to get up and running. This includes two Mic/line input channels and a dedicated Bluetooth channel. Each Mic/Line channel has a combo XlR/TRS jack, so can be used with microphones, instruments, and line-level signals without using additional hardware or having to make adjustments.
Stream and link with Bluetooth
Built-in Bluetooth connectivity makes the TS408 a streaming powerhouse. Connect your laptop, phone or tablet and get the music pumping straight away. You can also use the Bluetooth connectivity to use the True Wireless Stereo Function and add two TS4 speakers in perfect stereo.
Shape your sound with DSP modes
With three preset "Speaker Use" modes you can optimise the TS408 for almost any application - all at the touch of a button. And if you want more control, you can use the app for custom EQ, and adjust settings from any point in the venue.
Both versatile and reliable
High-quality drivers and fanless class D amplifiers and much much more make the TS408 a versatile and flexible choice for mobile gigs, performances and fixed installation. It has a lightweight, sleek build and can be used pole-mounted, as a wedge monitor, freestanding and suspending with integrated suspension points.
- Powerful 2000W performance
- Configure and control remotely with the free Alto App
- Stream directly from your device via Bluetooth®
- DSP built-in with four speaker use modes and custom EQ via the app
- Pair two speakers with true wireless stereo speaker linking with Bluetooth®
- Versatile 3-channel mixer has dual XLR and 1/4-inch combo inputs
- XLR mix output as well as speaker use and sub size controls
- Has a 8" driver with 2.0"(50mm) high-temperature voice coil
- For high frequencies, a 1" exit ceramic driver with a 1.4" (35mm) coil
- Enclosure is made to be lightweight for easy transport, set up, and installation
- Can be set up in a number of ways: pole-mounted, wedge monitor and flown with M6 suspension points
- Class D amplifiers are both powerful and efficient with a fanless cooling design
- Output Power: 2000W
- Low-Frequency Driver: 8.0” driver, 2.0” (50 mm) high-temperature voice coil. 1 x 650 W RMS @ 2 Ω.
- High Frequency Driver: 1.0” exit ceramic driver with 1.4” (35 mm) coil. 1 x 350 W @ 4 Ω.
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB (peak), 127 dB (continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 62 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 52 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° horizontal x 60° vertical (nominal)
- (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS combo inputs (Balanced)
- (1) XLR output (Link)
- (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Impedance Line: 10 KΩ balanced, 20 KΩ unbalanced, Mic: 1.2K
- Line Gain/Volume Control Range: -∞ to 0 dB, +4 dBu nominal, +10 dBu for max output
- Mic/Inst. Gain / Volume Control Range: -∞ to +50 dB
- USB Charging Port: 5V 2.1A
- Controls: Power switch, (2) gain control knobs (1 per input), (2) Mic/Line switches, Blue-tooth volume control encoder, Pairing button, Stereo Link button, Sub Size button, Speaker Use button
- (1) Input Channel Signal/Limit/Clip LED (Green = Ch1/2 Signal) (Yellow = Ch1/2 Limiter) (Red = Ch1/2 Output Clipped)
- (1) Bluetooth LED (Blue)
- (1) Link LED (Orange)
- (4) DSP Presets LED (Green)
- (3) HPF LED (Green)
- Power Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100-120V, 50/60Hz; 220-240V, 50-60Hz
- Consumption: 900W
- Fuse: 100-120V T10AL AC250V; 220-240V T5AL AC250V
- Protection: Electronic clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Injected Moulded Enclosure and Perforated Metal Grille
- Mounting/Installation: Standard 36 mm pole socket, flown application with integral M6 suspension points, or in a wedge monitor position
- Operating Temperature: 10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 17.2” x .10.1” x 9.6 / 436 x 256 x 245 mm
- Weight: 20.7 lbs. / 9.4 kg
- Model Name:
- TS408 (Single)
- Alto Professional
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.