- Additional Information
Alto Radius 200L Product Description
Suitable for conferences, public speakers, magicians and any other application where discrete, professional wireless microphone systems are required.
Thanks to intelligent design and a compact capsule, the Alto Radius 200L offers discrete sound capture without compromising sound quality. True Diversity technology is employed, which uses two independant antennas to deliver flawless, uncompressed audio with superb reliability.
A front-facning LCD display on the reciever displays RF and AF levels, as well as the operating frequency. The operating frequency selection is made simple via the one-button scan feature and linking the transmitter is similarly straightforward thanks to a quick and easy to use sync function. Crystal-clear sound, excellent build quality and quick and easy setup means the Alto Radius 200L sets a new benchmark for affordabel, professional descrete wireless microphones.
- All-in-one, easy-to-use wireless microphone system for professional vocal applications
- Dual-antenna UHF diversity receiver for increased reliability and signal consistency
- UHF band operation (520 - 937.5MHz) regionally selected
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- High-quality lavalier/lapel microphone with included clip
- Wireless belt-pack transmitter
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronizes transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for maximum clarity and dynamic range
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level output
Alto Radius 200L Additional Information