- Additional Information
Alto Radius 100H Product Description
Perfect for gym instructors, public speakers or presenter the Alto Radius 100H offers superb sound quality and reliability that won't break the bank.
From the 100 series by audio giants Alto, the 100H features a headset microphone, wireless beltpack transmitter and a diversity receiver. This receiver used two independent antennas that help to eliminate the chance of dropout or interference. Choosing a frequency couldn't be easier thanks to a scan feature which lets the user know which is the best frequency on which to run the system. Also, a sync function connects the receiver and transmitter for quick and easy setup.
- All-in-one, easy-to-use wireless microphone system for professional vocal applications
- Dual-antenna UHF diversity receiver for increased reliability and signal consistency
- UHF band operation (520 - 937.5MHz) regionally selected
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- High-quality headset microphone
- Wireless belt-pack transmitter
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronizes transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for maximum clarity and dynamic range
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level output
Alto Radius 100H Additional Information