- Additional Information
Allen & Heath Xone K2 Product Description
Allen & Heath Xone K2 is a compact, slim line universal MIDI controller – incorporating a 4 channel soundcard, for use with any DJ software.
With no fewer than 52 hardware controls providing up to 171 MIDI commands across 3 layers – plus the ability to link multiple units using X:LINK, saving USB ports on your computer – Xone:K2 has the power and flexibility to put you in touch with the functions and features of your chosen software.
Quick and simple mapping lets you create a unique layout that mirrors your style and puts the functions that matter at your fingertips, whilst 3 colour illuminating switches give at-a-glance feedback - allowing you to work however you decide.
The high quality internal soundcard provides flexible user setup options using the Xone:K2 with headphones, headphones and a mix system or with an external mixer. Xone:K2 comes packed in a black padded case as standard. The case doubles as a stand, bringing the K2 up to the same height as most pro DJ mixers.
- Universal MIDI controller and is perfect for use with any DJ software, such as Traktor Pro, Ableton, Virtual DJ, PCDJ and MixVibes. Xone:K2 can even be used to control lights or VJ software - if it can receive MIDI data it can take commands from K2.
- 52 physical controls - including 12 analog and 6 endless rotary encoders with push switch, 4 linear faders, and 30 backlit performance switches - providing up to 171 MIDI control commands across 3 layers. What each control does is entirely up to you - you can create a completely customized layout that perfectly fits the way you want to work. Maps to get you started out the box and information on how to set up your own are included.
- By assigning controls to multiple layers you can give a single physical control up to 3 functions. You can configure all, some or none of K2's controls to be linked to the latching layers system. As a quick visual reminder, when toggling through layers all switches assigned to a particular layer will illuminate in the appropriate color.
- High quality internal, four channel (2 stereo) soundcard. Setup options include using the Xone:K2 with headphones, headphones and a mix/PA system or with an external mixer - Xone:K2 is truly versatile for all modern DJs requirements.
- Its slim line chassis, soft touch controls and minimal looks set K2 apart. There's plenty of substance too - Xone:K2 is built to Allen & Heath's renowned touring grade audio and build quality standards, including the use of steel nuts on all rotary controls to protect the circuitry from impact damage.
- Comes packed in a robust black padded case as standard. As well as keeping it safe on the road, the case doubles as a stand, bringing the K2 up to the same height as most pro DJ mixers.
- Two K2s can be linked via Allen & Heath's X:LINK protocol, giving twice as much control capability. X:LINK uses a standard RJ45 connector and distributes power and data, which means two K2s can be connected to your software using only one USB port on your computer. X:LINK also allows connection to Xone:DB4 and Xone:DB2 mixers, offering further expansion
- Four Channel 48kHz Internal Soundcard
- 52 Hardware Controls
- 171 MIDI Commands Across 3 Layers
- Compatible with any Software Title
- Configurable Layering System
- USB Bus Powered
- Headphone Output on Front
- Combination Carry Case & Stand
- X:LINK Interface to Xone:DB or More K2s
- Built to Allen & Heath Standards
- Width: 135 mm
- Height: 30 mm
- Depth: 358 mm
- Weight: 1 Kg
Allen & Heath Xone K2 Additional Information
|Brand||Allen & Heath|