- Additional Information
Alesis MulitiMix 16 USB FX Mixer Product Description
The Alesis MultiMix 16 USB FX is a live and recording mixer with built-in effects that doubles as a computer recording interface so you can mix, record, or do both at the same time. Whether you are mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs such as a drumset, the MultiMix 16 USB FX is easy to use, rugged, and packed with features. Offering microphone inputs with phantom power, guitar-direct inputs, and line-level inputs for connecting everything else, plus a selection of stage-ready effects, the MultiMix 16 USB FX delivers clean audio to your PA and recording systems.
The MultiMix 16 USB FX features eight XLR inputs with independent gain faders. These XLR inputs also have a switchable phantom power option to accommodate both dynamic and condenser microphones. 1/4" line inputs are also available on all 16 channels. A high-impedance input on channel two enables direct connection of a guitar or bass – a great convenience for singer/songwriters looking to get a clean, "hot" signal. A Tape RCA stereo input is also included adding the ability to mix in audio from other sources such as a CD or LP player.
Each channel features multi-band EQs, with channels one through four featuring sweepable, parametric midrange control for perfectly tailoring the sound of microphones. The MultiMix 16 USB FX includes an internal effects processor to quickly and easily add new colors to your mix. Reverb, Delay or Phaser can be dialed up simply by adjusting the pre or post-fader knobs located within each channel strip. The MultiMix 16 USB FX also contains Aux Out and stereo Returns, as well as Insert jacks on channels one through four to allow for audio to be processed by external effects engines.
Like the other mixers in Alesis’ MultiMix USB series, the MultiMix 16 USB FX contains a complete USB recording interface. Musicians and engineers can plug the MultiMix 16 USB FX’s class-compliant USB connection into their Mac or PC without installing any software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with virtually any audio software application. The MultiMix 16 USB FX enables bidirectional stereo signal, so musicians can record the stereo Main output into their computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitoring loudspeakers.
Part of the latest generation of MultiMix mixers, the MultiMix 16 USB FX includes removable endcaps, which can be helpful for squeezing the MultiMix 16 USB FX into smaller spaces in tightly packed setups. In addition to its improved signal-to-noise ratio specifications, the mixer consumes 36% less power than its predecessor for reliability and energy efficiency.
Alesis MulitiMix 16 USB FX Key Features:
- 16-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
- 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz stereo in, stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback from your computer
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 – 4, three-band on 5 – 8, two-band on 8 – 16
- Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing
- Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing drivers
- Includes Cubase LE software for tracking and editing on your Mac or PC
Alesis MulitiMix 16 USB FX Mixer Additional Information
|Mixer Connection||Analogue, USB|