- Additional Information
Alesis iO2 USB Audio Interface Product Description
Alesis iO2 USB Audio Interface is designed as the ideal Audio/MIDI companion to notebook computer-based recording environments, the iO2 USB has a compact form factor that can easily fit in a laptop case or small backpack. The iO2 USB features durable aluminum casing, USB power (eliminating cumbersome external power supplies) and is optimized for minimal laptop battery drain.
The iO2 provides 2-channels of pristine 24-bit/48kHz audio directly to your computer via the integrated USB interface and features 2 channels of switchable mic/line inputs. And with Hardware Direct Monitoring, you never have to worry about dealing with audio latency while recording.
Small enough to fit in a backpack, but powerful enough to get the job done right, the iO2 is perfect for musicians on the go.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through integrated USB audio interface
- 2 XLR mic inputs with 48V phantom power plus 2 1/4" balanced line inputs that can accept guitar level signals
- 1/4" balanced main outputs
- 1/4" TRS inserts on input channels
- 1/4" TRS headphone output
- Dedicated four segment signal/clip LED meter on both channels
- Ultra low-latency ASIO 2.0 drivers (with zero-latency hardware monitoring)
- 24-bit S/PDIF I/O for direct digital recording
- MIDI Input/Output
- USB powered—no external AC power supply necessary
- Low power usage for minimal laptop battery drain
- Bundled with Steinberg Cubase LE software
- Mac OS X, Windows XP (32-bit) and Vista (32-bit) compatible
Alesis iO2 USB Audio Interface Additional Information
|Application||Home DJ, Home Studio Recording, Professional Studio Recording|