- Additional Information
AKG K812 Product Description
The K812 from AKG is an over-ear, reference quality headphone that, with its extended frequency response, is perfect for mixing, mastering, and audio production. Various enhancements are included that allow the headphone to deliver high headroom and dynamic range, detailed imaging and excellent impulse response.
An air-flow dome provides control over the membrane movement for reproducing dynamics that other headphones might not handle, and the 1.5 Tesla magnet system offers highly accurate imaging. The large 53 mm transducer and the two-layer, copper-covered aluminum voice coil provide managed modal behavior, superior impulse response, and a frequency response up to 54 kHz.
For added comfort and optimum sealing of the ear pads, the headphone employs all-metal cardanic hinges on each side. The nine foot cable is detachable and replaceable, as are the ear pads.
- Over-ear, open back reference headphones designed for audio professionals
- Provides accurate balance for mixing, mastering, and music production
- Large 53mm transducer for high headroom and dynamic range
- The 1.5 Tesla magnet system offers highly accurate imaging
- Copper-covered aluminum voice coil extends sound beyond the limits of human auditory system
- The ultra-lightweight two-layer voice coil provides excellent impulse response and a guaranteed extended frequency range up to 54 kHz
- Detachable cable and replaceable ear pads
- Type Open-back
- Frequency Bandwidth 5 Hz to 54 kHz
- Sensitivity 105 dB SPL/V
- Maximum Input Power 300 mW
- Impedance 36 Ω
- Cable 9' (3 m), detachable
- Connector 1 x 1/4" TRS screw-on over 1/8" TRS stereo mini
Whats In The Box
- One (1) Year Warranty
- Weight: 0.39 Kg
AKG K812 Additional Information