- Additional Information
AKG K67 DJ Product Description
Closed Back Design
The K67 DJ headphones excel in any performance or production arena thanks to their closed-back, on-ear design. The drivers are sealed off from outside noise, and deliver true, powerful sound reproduction on stage and in studio. And the over-ear fit helps keep the sound you want, and the sound you don’t, in their proper places.
Powerful 40mm Drivers
Producing defined bass, sparkling highs and balanced mid-range the K67 DJ headphones feature powerful 40mm drivers optimized for electronic music to produce a lively and powerful sound perfect for living mixing.
Lightweight and Robust
Designed to withstand night after night of use on stage the AKG K67 Headphones are constructed from glass-fibre reinforced polymer parts which provide a strong and robust structure whilst retaining a lightweight and comfortable fit. The AKG K67 Headphones are also finished in a stylish matte black finish.
- On-Ear closed back design
- Impressive noise attenuation
- XRP glass-fiber reinforced polymer parts
- Powerful 40mm drivers with low resonance
- Robust and roadworthy design
- 3D-axis folding mechanism
- Headphone Type: Closed
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 16 Hz – 24 kHz
- Sensitivity Headphones: 115 dB
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Earpads: Leatherette
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- Connection Type: 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 200 g
AKG K67 DJ Additional Information