AKG K361-BT Over-Ear, Closed-Back, Foldable Studio Headphones with Bluetooth®
Whether you’re an artist, engineer, podcaster or beat maker, you’re always in creative mode. AKG K361-BT Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, Bluetooth functionality, plush comfort and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle.
K361-BTs are precision-engineered to reproduce natural, balanced audio in exceptional detail, so you can make more confident decisions when you’re mixing and editing. They deliver the deepest bass and highest highs in their class, with a stunning frequency response of 15 Hz to 28 kHz. K361-BTs offer the convenience of switchable Bluetooth wireless and wired connectivity; a built-in microphone allows two-way Bluetooth communications. Plush, ergonomic earcups cradle your ears in supreme comfort—because once you hear how amazing your K361-BTs sound, you won’t ever want to take them off.
- Closed-back, oval over-ear design offers superior isolation, improved low-frequency response, ergonomic fit
- Largest-in-class, titanium-coated 50mm transducers
- Bluetooth 5.0 with 40-hour battery life
- Best-in-class frequency response: 15 Hz to 28 kHz
- Best-in-class sensitivity: 114dB
- Optimal 32-ohm impedance supports a range of sound sources
- Pure OFC voice coils
- Calibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit, superior comfort
- Earcups swivel 90 degrees for single-ear monitoring
- Built-in microphone allows two-way Bluetooth communications
- Ultra-light weight: 215 grams (7.6 ounces)
- Accessories include carrying pouch and versatile detachable cables: 3m (9.8') and 1.2m (2.5’) straight cables; 3.5mm (1/8”) to 6.5mm (1/4”) adapter; USB charging cable
- Road-tested, robust build quality
- Sleek, stylish design
- Model Name:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.