- Additional Information
AKG D770 Product Description
The D 770 is a dynamic on-stage microphone. Its frequency response is shaped especially for instrumental/vocal performance. The wide frequency response is slightly boosted in the mid and high frequency ranges for a crisp instrumental sound (wind instruments, mouth-organ, guitar amps, percussion instruments and backing vocals) and for better speech intelligibility.
The outstanding performance is obtained by means of the newly developed AKG Varimotion diaphragm technology and a frequency-independent cardioid pickup pattern that provides very effective feedback suppression. Special Doubleflex shock mounted transducer system.
- Response tailored for vocal and instrumental on-stage performance
- Frequency independent cardioid pattern for added immunity to feedback
- Very low handling noise through use of AKG's Doubleflex™ anti-vibration isolation system
- High sensitivity (2.5 mV/Pa) resulting from use of high-energy neodymium-iron-boron magnet
- Light-weight die cast metal body with dark matte finish
- Spring-steel dent resistant windscreen.
- Transducer - Dynamic
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Frequency Response - 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Requirements - None Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power
- Output Impedance - 600 Ohms
- Output Connectors - XLR-3M Type
- Dimensions - 7.1 x 2" (180 x 50mm) LxDiamter.
AKG D770 Additional Information