- Additional Information
AKG C451B Stereo Pair Product Description
The C 451 B is an excellent tool for accurately capturing signals rich in transients such as drums, overhead miking, or other instruments with a percussive sound. The airy sound, high overload limit of the capsule and electronic circuitry, and improved engineering details of the C 451 B are a solid foundation for creating another legend.
The matched pairs consist of two microphones that are within 1 dB to each other in sensitivity and also within 1 dB to each other in the range of 200 Hz to 15,000 Hz of the individual frequency response when used in cardioid mode and are selected from a large quantity of individual microphones using the described criteria by using a proprietary computer program.
Using this matched pair for stereo recordings utilizing various techniques will provide for a good and stable balance without frequency-dependent shifting of the stereo panorama.
The kit includes all the standard accessories of the individual package along with a stereo bar and proof of performance charts in an attractive carrying case (Soundtool case, middle size).
- Identical acoustics of the legendary CK 1.
- Rugged construction.
- Ruler-flat on-axis frequency response.
- Precise, nearly frequency independent cardioid.
- Extremely accurate signal transfer.
- Transformerless output stage for minimum distortion at low frequencies.
- Protected against electrostatic and magnetic interference.
- Selectable 10-dB and 20-dB preattenuation pads.
- Switchable highpass filter (75 Hz or 150 Hz, 12dB/octave).
- Operates on phantom power to DIN/IEC between 12 V and 48 V.
- Complete with SA 40 stand adapter and W 90 windscreen.
- Each microphone comes with its own individual frequency response plot.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 9 mV/Pa (-41 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 135/145/155 dB (0/-10/-20 dB) (k=0,5%)
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-3): 29 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 76 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB, 10 dB, 20 dB selectable
- Bass filter: Flat, 12 dB/octave at 75 or 150 Hz, selectable
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Current consumption: <2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Satin nickel plated
Whats In The Box
- SA 40 stand adapter
- W 90 windscreen
- MICROPHONE BAG
- Width: 19 mm
- Height: 160 mm
- Weight: 0.76 Kg
AKG C451B Stereo Pair Additional Information