- Additional Information
AKAI Timbre Wolf Product Description
With a retro sound and analog circuitry the Akai Timbre Wolf provides a flexible synth that produces a number of classic sounds, and is set to prove a popular addition to many a studio. With four separate voices the synth can be configured to be a polyphonic synth, a four voice unison synth, or just as four individual mono synths. With plenty of hands on control you can adjust each voice on the fly independent of each other.
The Akai Timbre Wolf analog synth houses a custom 25-note keybed, which is responsive and tactile to play. Programming synth lines can be achieved via the on-board 32-step sequencer, which is available to use for each separate voice, and can also be used to control external hardware. Connection to further analogue equipment comes from the Gate triggers to the back of the unit, meaning the Timbre Wolf can be the hub of you analogue synth set up.
- True analog 4-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- Configurable as 4 mono synths, a 4-voice unison or a 4-voice polysynth
- Independently customize the sound of each voice as you play
- Gate trigger In/Out, for triggering your sequences via modular synths, vintage sequencers or external sound sources
- 32-step sequencer for each voice
- Professional-quality 25-key custom Akai Pro keyboard
AKAI Timbre Wolf Additional Information