- Additional Information
AKAI MPK225 Product Description
Housed in a slimmer, all-new body, the MPK225 features RGB backlit trigger pads lifted straight from the MPC Renaissance and a 20-character LCD screen with comprehensive parameter feedback. Designed to erase the line between hardware control and software performance, the new MPK family also includes the ability to send QWERTY-style commands using soft-controls, a low-power mode for iOS connectivity via the Camera Connection Kit and enhanced response from the refined keybed.
The latest members of the full-size MPK series also come with advanced music production software titles including Ableton™ Live Lite and MPC Essentials ? a powerful sample-based groove production application ? and spectral morphing synth Twist from SONiVOX.
- 25 semi-weighted, full-size keys
- 8 MPC pads with RGB illuminated feedback
- 8 assignable control knobs
- Updated control layout with backlit LCD screen
- Comprehensive transport & parameter controls for hands-on DAW integration
- Pitch bend, modulation and octave controls for dynamic performances
- Expression & sustain pedal jack inputs
- Comprehensive production software package included: Ableton Live Lite, AIR Hybrid 3, SONiVOX Twist 2.0 and Akai Pro MPC Essential
AKAI MPK225 Additional Information