- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
AKAI EWI 4000S Electronic Wind Instrument Product Description
The AKAI EWI4000S Electronic Wind Instrument is a giant leap in the evolution of wind instruments. The heart of the EWI4000S is its "first in the industry" built-in sound module that lets musicians plug a wireless MIDI or audio set up into the base of the EWI, and move freely around the stage without being tethered by wires.
Akai Professional, understand that artists want to concentrate on creating and performing music, not manipulating buttons, so they've made the breath, vibrato, glide time, and bend width controls easily accessible and totally adjustable. In addition, the included software lets both Windows and Mac users edit, customize, store and recall sounds with their computer.
The AKAI EWI4000S delivers incredible versatility, ultimate mobility and remarkable creative expression that brings a musical revolution to your fingertips.
AKAI EWI4000S Electronic Wind Instrument Key Features:
- All-in-one design means no external module; the module is IN the controller!
- Built in virtual analog sound module sounds and feels like the original EWV2000
- Reverb, Delay & Chorus effects built in.
- MIDI in & out from controller.
- Visual editor software puts all the parameters of the synth on one page in front of you. Organizing, saving, editing and sharing patches is super easy and you don't have to overwrite anything in your module.
- Sustain functions allows you to hold a note and play over it or send full Sustenato over MIDI.
- On the fly Octave functions allows you to add a note an octave below the note you are playing.
- Patch Key Assign - allows you to assign a patch to a key note and switch to it on the fly!
- All of the great features of previous EWI's are intact.
AKAI EWI 4000S Electronic Wind Instrument Additional Information