- Additional Information
Ableton Suite 8 Education - DAW Software Product Description
Ableton Suite 8 Education provides all the instruments a musician could hope for, including a wide range of synths, a powerful sampler, electric and acoustic drums, mallets, numerous sampled instruments: 10 instruments in all.
Ableton Suite 8's library is something big and something new, completely surpassing everything that Ableton has ever offered before. With the creative professional in mind, Ableton has put together a well-balanced and comprehensive tool set, including synthesis, real-world "Sound Objects," presets, grooves, templates and, above all, a wide-ranging set of beautiful sounds. No need to be quiet in this library.
Ableton Suite 8 Education Features:
- 1,600 new, expressive sounds: Ableton has worked with some of the world's top sound designers to create a comprehensive set of truly useful, high-end sounds, each one an instrument in its own right. The sounds are provided as instrument Racks with a finely calibrated combination of instruments and effects.
- Library Info Texts: many resources now have descriptive Info Texts explaining the characteristics and structure of the sound or Rack, so you know what the sound is before you load it.
- Versatile configuration options: all instrument racks feature thoughtfully mapped Macro controls for both subtle and dramatic adjustments without the confusion of too much detail. For detail, just open up the rack and get in close.
- New Effect Racks for professional-grade mastering, mixing and creative sound processing.
- Construction kits: flexible song kits containing loops and phrases in a number of styles. A useful resource for getting started or for firing up your imagination.
- Sound Objects Lite: to complement and extend the synthesized sounds, Ableton and SonArte have worked together to produce a tool kit of real-world object recordings for advanced sound design.
- 440 MB of abstract, experimental loops from renowned music software pioneers Cycling 74
- Over 400 loops and samples from Zero G in a wide range of styles, including smooth '70s grooves, gritty hip hop and edgy, abstract weirdness.
- Thousands of single-device presets: simple components for making new sounds and exploring synthesis.
- Clearly organized library: all resources organized pragmatically and sensibly.
- Song templates: practical templates for different recording scenarios (e.g. 8-track recording), with pre-configured tracks and routing.
- 1 GB of carefully sampled percussion covering 107 instruments in 24bit/48kHz stereo.
- 8 multi-articulation kits and 32 instrument groups provide variety and plenty of potential for customization.
- Kits and instruments are configured as Drum Racks, so it's easy to hook up your hardware and start playing.
- 50 clips of patterns and phrases demonstrating and providing authentic use of the sounds.
- A set of grooves to add some Latin feel to your drum patterns.
- Up to 8 articulations per instrument including Slap, Mute, Flam, Heel, Stick and Shake.
- Up to 20 velocity layers and up to 4 alternating hits per instrument for dynamic and authentic playing.
- Mac System Requirements: Any G4 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.3.9 (10.4 or later recommended), QuickTime 6.5 or higher, DVD-ROM drive
- Windows System Requirements: 1.5 GHz CPU or faster, 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Windows XP or Windows Vista, Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime 6.5 or higher, DVD-ROM drive
Ableton Suite 8 Education - DAW Software Additional Information
|Application||Sequencing, Recording, DJ, Mastering, Audio Editing|
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, Direct X, RTAS|