- Additional Information
Yamaha MW12C Product Description
The Yamaha MW12C USB Mixing Studio gives you everything you need to turn your computer system into a complete, full- featured, high-performance home recording studio.
The Yamaha MW12C uses a single cable USB connection to interface with your computer, for bi-directional audio data transfer. The Yamaha MW12C gives you comprehensive signal input and mixing features in a compact size. It also includes the powerful Cubase AI4 music production software, allowing you to capture your performances, embellish and enhance them with plug-in synths and effects, and mix them down to stereo. In other words, the MW gives you all the elements of a recording system, one that is remarkably easy to set up and operate.
- Neutrik Connectors
- 1knob Analog Compressors - Easy to make punchy sounds
- Rec Out Assign Buton - easy to select record track
- USB Connection to Mac/PC - No driver installation, ASIO DirectKS Driver available on website
- USB Audio I/O Sampling Frequency 44.1, 48 kHz, Depend on the application of PC
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+N): Less Than 0.1 %, +14dBu, 20Hz-20kHz, Input Gain Control at minimum
- LED Level Meter: 2x12 points LED meter (PEAK,+10,+6,+3,0,-3,-6,-10,-15,-20,-25,-30 dB) PEAK lights if the signal comes within 3 dB of the clipping level.
Yamaha MW12C Additional Information