- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Yamaha MSR250 Product Description
The MSR250 delivers the ideal blend of power, performance, features, and portability for an exceptionally wide range of applications. A newly designed class D amplifier delivers 250 watts of clean, dynamic power via a high-performance 10-inch cone woofer and 1-inch titanium-dome compression driver that match up perfectly for smooth, uncolored response from 55 Hz to 20 kHz.
The woofer has an oversized 2.5-inch aluminum voice coil-a size you'd normally see on a 15-inch woofer-that contributes to outstanding sound and durability. With all this power and performance the big surprise is how light and manageable this advanced powered speaker is.
- Type: 2-way powered speaker
- Crossover frequency: 4kHz (LF, HF: 12dB/oct.)
- Overall frequency response: 55Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 116dB (1m on Axis)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 13-1/2" x 21 1/2" x 11 3/4"
- Weight: 31.1 lbs.
- LF: 10" Cone
- HF: 1" V.C. compression driver
- Enclosure type: Bass-reflex
- Material: Polypropylene
- Suspension/mounting: 35-36mm pole socket
- Amplifier class: Class D
- Output power: 200W at 1kHz
- Maximum Power: 250W
- Input/output connectors: Input 1: XLR-3-31/1/4" balanced; Input 2/3: 1/4"/RCA-PIN (unbalanced); Link Out: 1/4" unbalanced
- Level control (inputs 1, 2/3)
- EQ: 2-band
- Power On indicator: Green LED
- Clipping indicator: Red LED
- Power consumption: 40W
- Width: 342 mm
- Height: 544.5 mm
- Depth: 298 mm
- Weight: 14.1 Kg
Yamaha MSR250 Additional Information
Yamaha MSR250 Alternative Products
£554.79 Inc VAT