- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Yamaha MSR100 Product Description
The MSR100 fills a variety of sound reinforcement and stage monitor needs in one economical, lightweight package. Offering mixer, power amplifier, and speaker system in a single, compact unit, it's perfect for small events and club gigs. Mix the output from a CD player, rhythm machine and/or keyboard with your voice without having to use a separate mixer or power amplifier. The MSR100 provides the high-quality performance you need with exceptional ease-of-use and reliability.
The 100-watt power amplifier built into the MSR100 delivers plenty of punch so you'll be heard with full dynamic range and clarity. This specially designed amplifier has been optimized for use with the MSR100 speakers to provide the clearest, cleanest sound possible. An 8" custom woofer handles the low frequencies, while a 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver delivers the highs. The high-frequency horn features wide 90º x 40º dispersion for optimum audience coverage.
- Power: 100W peak, 70W per channel continuous
- Drivers: 8" woofer and 1" high-frequency compression driver
- Inputs: Channel 1: XLR, Channels 2 and 3: 1/4" TS
- Outputs: Link Out 1/4" (unbalanced)
- Dimensions:10-13/16" x 17-15/16" x 10-1/2"
- Frequency response: 55Hz-20kHz
- EQ: 2-band shelving (High and Low)
- Width: 275 mm
- Height: 455.5 mm
- Depth: 255 mm
- Weight: 11 Kg
Yamaha MSR100 Additional Information
Yamaha MSR100 Alternative Products
£492.19 Inc VAT