- Additional Information
Yamaha MSP7 Studio Product Description
Yamaha MSP7 Studio - From the 80s onward, the definitive near-field monitor in most professional studios throughout the world were the Yamaha NS10Ms. According to lore, a mix done a the NS10Ms would sound pretty much the same on any system it was played on - very important in the record making biz. Now, Yamaha carries on that tradition with the MSP7 "Studio" monitors.
The Yamaha MSP7 Studio has been designed with serious monitoring in mind. Emphasis is on reference-quality reproduction precision that lets you hear sonic details, rather than flattering sound. The top-of-the-line MSP7 Studio Powered Monitor is capable of delivering consistent quality and performance that you can rely on in modern production environments. The MSP7 Studio can handle any combination of digital and analog sources as well as stereo and surround formats. Yamaha MSP7 - the new NS10M and then some!
- 6.5-inch woofer, 1-inch dome tweeter
- 80-watt low-frequency power amp, 50-watt high-frequency power amp
- frequency response up to 40kHZ
- Balanced XLR-type input connector
- Rear-panel continuous input sensitivity control,
- trim switches enable you to adjust the bass and treble in three and four positions (+1.5dB/0dB/-1.5dB at 10 /kHz) - (+1.5dB/0dB/-1.5dB/-3dB at 50Hz) to match system's response to the room.
- Low cut (FLAT, 80Hz, 100Hz) switch for use with subwoofer
- Removable AC power cord for easy transportation and setup
- Electronic crossover before the power amplifier inputs, featuring steep 30-dB/octave roll-off curves in both the low- and highpass filters
- magnetic shielding without distorting the magnetic flux of the speaker's critical magnetic circuit resulting in lower distortion and improved definition
Yamaha MSP7 Studio Additional Information