- Additional Information
Yamaha MSP3 Product Description
The MSP series has become the new standard in reference monitors, and is now augmented by a new, compact member: the MSP3. Although compact in size, the MSP3 faithfully delivers the high-quality reference sound you expect from the MSP series, and is an ideal choice not only for the small private studio or post-production setup, but also as a monitor for electronic musical instruments or surround reproduction.
The MSP3 employs a two-way bass reflex design featuring a 10-cm woofer and a 2.2-cm tweeter. It also has a built-in power amp that's optimized for the speaker units to ensure clear, natural reference sound. Although the built-in amp puts out a hefty 20 watts of power, the MSP3 weighs only 4.4 kilograms for easy portability and placement.
- Built-in 20-watt amplifier
- Two Line inputs - balanced XLR, balanced phone jack and unbalanced RCA jack for versatile connectivity
- High and low tone controls for sound tailoring
- Separate Line 1 and Line 2 level controls
- Waveguide technology delivers broad, uniform dispersion of high frequencies
- Magnetic shielding
- Mic stand mountable with optional BMS10A Mic Stand Adapter
- Width: 144 mm
- Height: 236 mm
- Depth: 167 mm
- Weight: 4.4 Kg
Yamaha MSP3 Additional Information