- Additional Information
Yamaha MOTIF Rack XS Product Description
The MOTIF-RACK XS Tone Generator from Yamaha is a single space rackmountable tone generator ideal for use in both live and studio settings. It uses a powerful sound engine and high-quality waveforms and samples to bring your performance an incredibly realistic sound.
Each voice can have up to eight separate elements of sound for increased complexity and nuance. The Expanded Articulation system provides more natural legato, staccato, and key release sounds, while special Mega Voices add richness to sequencer tracks and arpeggios.
- High-quality on-board samples and waveforms provide a realistic sound with terrific detail and nuance
- Approximately 6,653 arpeggio phrases are provided, up to four of which can be played simultaneously. Perfect for live performance, the arpeggiator lets you create full jam sessions that can be recorded as songs or patterns
- Built-in effects include reverb, delay, EQ, and more for customizing your sound
- The MOTIF-RACK XS features a 1/4" stereo input, 1/4" stereo outputs, a S/PDIF digital output, footswitch and pedal inputs, and a full complement of MIDI connectors
- For connecting to your computer or network it has a USB to host port, Ethernet jack, and an expansion slot to add FireWire ports for mLAN capability
- The keyboard is designed to operate seamlessly with popular DAW software such as Cubase, Logic, SONAR, and Digital Performer
- Cubase AI software is included to give you pro-level recording tools, and it is easily upgraded to Cubase 4
- MOTIF XS editing software is freely-downloadable for editing and mixing your work
Yamaha MOTIF Rack XS Additional Information