You have no items in your shopping cart.
What is the competition?
Win an Olympus LS-P2 Digital Recorder (worth £154) + 2 runners up will recieve an Olympus LS-P1 Digital Recorder (worth £99).
When does it run from and to?
This competition starts 15/09/2016
This Competition Ends 14/10/2016
Number Of Entries / Entrant Details:
1 entry per person, enter this competition via the sign-up form on the competition page. Entrants must be living in the UK and Europe and must be over 16 years old, under that age would need a parent or guardian's permission.
How will the winner and Runner-Ups be decided?
This will be decided by a random luck of the draw undergone by an independent source not affiliated with this competition.
When will the winner and runner-ups be announced?
The winner and runners-up will be announced 21/10/2016 via our newsletter, website and Facebook.
How will the winner and runners-up be notified?
The winner and runners-up will be notified via email within the week leading up to the announced on Friday 21st Of October.
Digital Audio Recorder
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE OLYMPUS LS SERIES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Matter Retail Ltd company no.06920634 whose registered office is at
2. Employees of Music Matter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.musicmatter.co.uk/win-an-olympus-ls-p2
4. Closing date for entry will be 14th October 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: https://www.musicmatter.co.uk/win-an-olympus-ls-p2
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen: Randomly by software via an independant person not affiliated with the competition.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.