- Additional Information
Waldorf cmp1 Product Description
A true high-end analogue compressor not only adds punch to your signal, but it also can be modulated in intriguing and unconventional ways!
Side-chaining with a adjustable balance control will open a huge set of modular possibilities.
The cmp1 has all the features you expect from a modern compressor including attack and release control, automatic and manual modes, hard and soft knee as well as output gain and bleed amount of the original signal.
- True analogue high-end compressor
- Flexible side-chaining
- Control path based on controllable balance of side and main signal
- RMS and Peak modes
- Threshold and compression controllable from panel with additional CV-inputs
- Attack & Release in manual or automatic mode
- Hard- and soft-knee compression
- Bleeding control for mixing original signal to compressed output
- Overall gain control
- Input level control
- Separate output of detector signal for use as envelope follower
- Additional level control input for optional use as exponential VCA
Waldorf cmp1 Additional Information