- Additional Information
Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad DSP Accelerator Package Product Description
By connecting the awesome Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad DSP Accelerator Package into your PC or Mac, you will find out why the worlds top producers use UAD2 plugins, featuring four SHARC DSP Processors.
The UAD-2 QUAD is Universal Audio’s most powerful processing package, giving producers and engineers full access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC. This DSP accelerator package includes several of Universal Audio’s most popular “analog classic” plug-ins the LA-2A and 1176 Compressors/Limiters, and the Pultec EQP-1A for rich, vintage sound quality right out of the box. Thanks to its PCIe card with four SHARC processors, the UAD-2 QUAD provides four times the processing boost of the UAD-2 SOLO, allowing for the largest professional mixes. Better still, it gives users full access to the UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including some of the best-reviewed plug-ins of all time.
Specifically, the UAD-2 QUAD provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately). Whether you use Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Digital Performer or Pro Tools, these UAD-2 plug-ins can inject the character and quality of classic hardware into your mixes, while freeing up your computer’s internal processor for other mixing duties.
Mac- and Windows-compatible, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD-2 QUAD is easy to use. Just install the software, install the card, and start mixing.
The main features of the Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad DSP Accelerator Package include:-
- Flagship quad-processor DSP Accelerator Card for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A and Realverb Pro plug-ins.
- Access the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including: Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately)
- Run complex, professional mix processing in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer and more without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (4) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Leopard/Snow Leopard and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- Use up to 4 UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards
- Includes $50 voucher for plug-in purchases via UA’s Online Store
- 1-year Limited Warranty
Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad DSP Accelerator Package Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|
|Effect Type||Compressor, Reverb, Delay, Equalizers, Limiter|