- Additional Information
Universal Audio UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate 4 (PCIe) Product Description
The top-of-the-line UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate 4 DSP Accelerator package features Universal Audio’s most powerful PCIe processing hardware, combined with a flagship collection of 83 UAD Powered Plug-Ins. This package features eight SHARC processors, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped PC, Mac, or compatible expansion chassis (PCIe or Thunderbolt*) - giving you a huge boost in mix processing power and authentic analogue sound.
The UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate 4 includes 83 UA-developed plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Lexicon, EMT, Neve, Manley, Fairchild, Studer, SSL, and many more.** In creating UAD plug-ins, Universal Audio’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers - using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears - to give you all the warmth of classic analog equipment in your DAW.
Mac and Windows 7-compatible, the UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate 4 is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with an endless collection of the world's finest analog emulation plug-ins.
- Powerful 8 SHARC processor PCIe Card for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs
- Includes "Ultimate 4" plug-in bundle, featuring 83 UA-developed plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT and more**
- Ideal for professional power-users running demanding projects w/ high plug-in instances and/or high sample rates
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interfaces
- Connect to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via a compatible PCIe chassis* (sold separately)
- VST, AU, RTAS, AAX 64 and 64-bit compatible
Universal Audio UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate 4 (PCIe) Additional Information