- Additional Information
Universal Audio UAD-2 DUO Flexi PCIe DSP Effects Plug-in Software Product Description
The Universal Audio UAD-2 DUO Flexi DSP Accelerator Card is a workhorse of modern mixing, giving producers and engineers unrestricted access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC — plus a $500 plug-in voucher to build your own personalized bundle.
This PCIe card features dual Analog Devices SHARC chips to “power” a larger collection of the world’s finest analog emulation plug-ins, including classics from Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more.
The UAD-2 DUO with its dual SHARC processors, lets you run large, professional mixes with ultra high-quality plug-ins, freeing up your Mac or PC’s internal processor for other mixing or virtual instrument duties. Whether you use Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo or Performer, a UAD-2 DUO can provide rich, analog sound quality that would be difficult or impossible to achieve with a native Mac- or PC-based system.
Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, the UAD-2 is the platform of choice for many of the world's top musicians, producers and engineers.
Universal Audio UAD-2 DUO Flexi Key Features:
- Dual-processor DSP Accelerator Card for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Access the world’s finest emulations of analog classics: Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more
- Includes LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier, 1176SE Limiting Amplifier, Pultec EQP-1A EQ and RealVerb Pro Room Modeler, plus a $500 Plug-In Voucher redeemable from UA’s Online Store
- Run larger mixes in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer and more — without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- Auto Delay Compensation for Pro Tools LE via Mellowmuse ATA plug-in
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard and Windows XP/Vista compatible
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (2) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Use up to 4 UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards
Universal Audio UAD-2 DUO Flexi PCIe DSP Effects Plug-in Software Additional Information
|Supported Format||VST, Audio Units, RTAS|
|Effect Type||Compressor, Reverb, Delay, Equalizers, Limiter, Amp Modelling|