Universal Audio Apollo Twin X Quad Quad Processor Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
Frequently bought together
High-grade audio conversion for pristine sound
Apollo interfaces have contributed to the sound of hundreds of Grammy award-winning albums; and the Apollo Twin X is no different employing class-leading audio conversion. The custom converters have seen a brand-new redesign, taking the dynamic range up to 127dB with -117dsB THD+N. The result is a spacious yet powerful sound that will take your recordings to the next level.
Quad core DSP accelerator
The thing that sets Apollo’s audio interfaces apart from conventional units is the onboard DSP acceleration. This version of the Twin X features quad-core DSP acceleration. This allows you to run the DSP-powered plugins from Apollo, with exclusive emulations from Neve, Leixon, Capitol Studios, API, Manley, Ampex, Fender and more. The groundbreaking emulations have been meticulously crafted to sound as close to the original as possible. This puts vintage-gear back at the forefront, allowing you to capture sounds that long been sought after.
Unison-enabled mic preamps deliver stunning sound quality
The Apollo Twin X features two Unison-enabled preamps for live recording in your studio. These preamps mean you can get the best results from UA's amazing preamp emulations. These include Neve, Helios, API, Manley, UA and many more. This gives you a truly crisp sound which provides you with a range of sound profiles - from tube to solid-state.
Combine interfaces for a networked studio
Looking to expand your studio recording capabilities down the line. The Apollo Twin X allows you to easily connect up to four Thunderbolt Apollos and a total of six UAD-2 devices - meaning you can expand your studio as and when you need too. If you add a rack-mountable Apollo to your system, you can control it with the Apollo Twin X monitor control features.
A multitude of I/O options
The Apollo Twin X comes with a wide range of inputs and outputs to help you get the job. As well as the main inputs there are also outputs for headphones and a Hi-Z instrument input. Combined with two line outs and an ADAT/SPDIF input - you won't be stuck for connectivity options.
- Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows
- Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion derived from the Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more*
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, AU, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
- Microphone Inputs: Two
- High Impedance (Hi-Z) Instrument Inputs: One
- Analog Line Inputs: Two
- Analog Line Outputs (DC coupled): Two (four including Monitor outputs)
- Analog Monitor Outputs (DC coupled): Two (one stereo pair)
- Headphone Output: One stereo
- Digital Input: One (ADAT or S/PDIF, selectable)
- Simultaneous A/D Conversion: Two channels
- Simultaneous D/A Conversion: Six channels
- Supported Sample Rates (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Bit Depth Per Sample: 24
- Analog Round-Trip Latency: 1.1 milliseconds @ 96 kHz sample rate
- Analog Round-Trip Latency through four UAD legacy plug-ins (included) via Console software: 1.1 milliseconds @ 96 kHz sample rate (no additional latency via Realtime UAD Processing)
- Power Supply: External AC-to-DC Power Supply, Level VI compliant
- AC Input Connector Type: IEC C8, non-polarized
- AC Requirements: 100V – 240V AC, 50 – 60 Hz
- DC Connector Type: Male plug, 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm, center positive
- DC Requirements: 12 VDC, ±5 percent
- Maximum Power Consumption: 15 Watts (when portable host computer not charging)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32º to 104º F (0º to 40º C)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 6.31” (16.03 cm) x 2.60” (6.6 cm) x 5.86” (14.88 cm)
- Weight (bare unit): 2.35 pounds (1.07 kg)
- Model Name:
- Apollo Twin X Quad
- Universal Audio
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.