You have no items in your shopping cart.
For a limited time, buy any award-winning Apollo rackmount audio interface and get an analog dream studio filled with up to £2,600 of genuine UAD plug-ins from Studer, Lexicon, AKG, Pultec, Fairchild, Teletronix, and more!That’s right — from April 1 through September 30th — there’s never been a better time to upgrade to Apollo, the world’s most acclaimed professional recording interfaces for Thunderbolt- and Firewire-based Mac and Windows studios.
1 x SHARC 2 in / 6 out Thunderbolt Audio Interface
2 x SHARC 2 in / 6 out Thunderbolt Audio Interface
2 x SHARC 2 in / 6 out USB Audio Interface
- World-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing — track through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- Unison™ technology for stunning models of classic mic preamps**
- Available with either UAD-2 SOLO or UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing onboard
A Complete Analog Studio with Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
Imagine having access to a classic analog recording studio, right on your desktop. Apollo Twin USB lets you record and mix through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size.
The key to its analog magic is onboard UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host CPU. Apollo Twin USB includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" plug-in bundle.
The UAD Powered Plug-Ins Library
2 x SHARC 18 x 24 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
4 x SHARC 18 x 24 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
4 x SHARC 16 x 20 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
4 x SHARC 18 x 20 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
4 x SHARC 18 x 24 FireWire Audio Interface
Bandwidth & Connectivity (Mac Only)
- Next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion for professional music production
- Onboard UAD-2 QUAD or DUO Core DSP allowing Realtime UAD Processing
- 4 Unison™-enabled mic preamps for tracking through preamp emulations from Neve, API, and Universal Audio* (Apollo 8p Features 8 Mic Preamps)
- Thunderbolt 2 audio interface for Mac with powerful Console 2.0 software control
- Apollo features 16 x 16 I/O via DB-25 Connectors - ideal for pairing with mixing consoles, outboard preamps, etc.
- Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD devices total over Thunderbolt (Mac)
- Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, and assignable Dim or Mono
- Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” plug-in bundle
- World class UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Apollo Firewire Interface features Firewire connectivity.
World-Class Sound with Superior
Apollo A/D and D/A Conversion
The original Apollo, introduced in 2012, quickly became a gold standard among modern music producers and engineers — it now counts many of the world’s top artists as users. Apollo 8 improves upon the original Apollo’s sound quality with completely redesigned, class-leading A/D and D/A conversion — giving you increased dynamic range and even lower THD.
Building upon a 50-year legacy of circuit design, UA engineers started with an obsessive audition of the latest converters, pairing them with completely redesigned analog circuitry. Confirmed by extensive double-blind listening tests, the end result is 3 dB better dynamic range on both A/D and D/A conversion versus the original Apollo, placing the Apollo Interface as the measurable class leader.
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing forTracking, Mixing, and Mastering
Imagine having a classic analog studio, in single rack space. Apollo 8 lets you record through UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size. With award-winning UAD plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Roland, SSL, Studer, and more,* Apollo 8 serves up authentic analog tone and warmth.
The key to its analog sound is onboard UAD-2 DUO or QUAD DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host computer.
Apollo Interfaces comes bundled with Realtime Analog Classics Plus suite of UAD plug-ins. From there, you can choose from a vast and expanding collection of plug-ins in the UA Online Store.
Modeled from a vintage early-’80s Pro Co Rat, the Raw Distortion plug-in delivers all the gritty dynamic raunch of the legendary stompbox. And with Unison™ technology, you can plug in to Apollo's preamps and experience the same circuit interaction, gain range, and clip points for the true tone, feel, and response of the original hardware.
See Comparison Tables For List of All Included Software > > >