- Additional Information
Universal Audio Apollo Duo with Thunderbolt 2 Option Card Fitted Product Description
Universal Audio Apollo Duo 18-in 24-out, 24-bit 192kHz FireWire 800 Audio Interface containing the internal DSP power of two UAD processors, with the unique ability to place UAD plug-ins on live incoming audio, hearing the results in real time (2ms latency).
Additionally, a Thunderbolt expansion card (sold separately) will give Apollo full support for the Thunderbolt platform.
Administered by included Control Room software (and DAW controller plugin), Apollo Duo is ready to be the heart and soul of the studio, from recording to mixing, and with an audio fidelity beyond anything at the price range (and possibly higher).
- 18 x 24 FireWire/Thunderbolt™-ready audio interface for Mac and PC*
- Realtime UAD Processing for low-latency (sub-2ms) tracking and mixing w/ UAD Powered Plug-Ins**
- Premium mic preamps, top-end converters, and uncompromising analog design
- Front-panel controls for all commonly used features
- Full recall of interface and UAD plug-in settings within DAW sessions via Console Recall plug-in (VST/RTAS/AU)
- 8 analog inputs: 4 digitally controlled analog mic preamps; 8 balanced line inputs; 2 front-panel JFET DIs
- 14 analog outputs: 8 balanced line outs; 2 digitally-controlled analog monitor outs; 2 dedicated stereo headphone outs
- 10 channels of digital I/O: 8 channels of ADAT; 2 channels S/PDIF; Wordclock I/O
- Dual FireWire 800 ports (standard)
- Thunderbolt I/O Option Card for connectivity to new Macs and PCs (card sold separately) †
- Available in DUO Core and QUAD Core processor models
- Includes “Analog Classics”
- plug-ins: LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer
Universal Audio Apollo Duo with Thunderbolt 2 Option Card Fitted Additional Information
|Application||Home Studio Recording, Professional Studio Recording|