UJAM Beatmaker Hustle 2 (Download) VST Instrument Software
Frequently bought together
Trap, Grime & Dirty South
Beatmaker HUSTLE is your rhythmical fixer for bass music styles like Trap and Dirty South. On the money and ready to make a statement for all types of modern urban styles that need a dirty basement-shaking beat or gritty Grime groove laying down.
Make your production instantly sound like you’re rolling through Atlanta in a Lambo flexing your gold grill. The mix presets provide a great variety of sonic flavors that can be dialed in to your liking and make HUSTLE work for your mix, sounding authentic and fat, no matter what.
It's a Trap!
Bass music genres are all about the beat – booming bass drums, frantic hi-hats and gritty snares. HUSTLE captures the spirit of the genre – sounds, patterns and mix. Get busy with a virtually unlimited combination of credible beats inspired by the legendary Roland TR-808.
Beatmaker HUSTLE benefits from the fail-free design mantra by ujam, meaning the learning curve is non-existent – just choose from one of 40 different styles and tell HUSTLE what part of the song you want to play – Intros, verses, choruses, you name it, HUSTLE has it covered.
Get creative and explore your own signature sounds by combining the different kits with HUSTLE’s professional mix presets and macro performance controls such as filter sweeps and ambience.
- MIDI Drag and Drop to DAW
- Multiple Audio Outputs
- Twice the Styles, Patterns and Drum Kits.
- Master Section featuring: Sweep, Saturate, Maximize, Multi-band EQ, Ambience
- Operating Systems Windows 7 or later Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- You may run it on earlier versions but we don’t support them
- Minimum Requirements VST 2, AU 2, and AAX
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic 10 and newer
- Plugin Formats 4 GB of RAM
- 109 MB of Disk Space
- 1280x768px Display, Internet Connection
- Delivery Format Downloadable Installer File
- Authorization E-mail and Password Within the Plug-in
- Supported Standards MIDI
- Model Name:
- Beatmaker Hustle 2 (Download)
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.