- Additional Information
TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 Product Description
More YOU, front & center
Why settle for someone else’s idea of a monitor mix when you can easily create your own? Just place VoiceSolo FX150 where it counts most for you: on a mic stand, as a wedge monitor, high on a PA stand or even on a desktop. Then, experience its full range speaker, editable effects and professional vocal tone. Now you have more you.
All TC-Helicon integration
VoiceSolo FX150 integrates effortlessly with all of our other vocal processors and pedals. That means you can enhance your performance with the entire suite of TC-Helicon’s state-of-the-art voice effects – such as Doubling, Harmony, Echo, HardTune, Flanger, Choir, and more.
Loud & clear When things get loud on stage, you’ll hear yourself – and your music – perfectly. Legendary loudspeaker company Tannoy is behind the remarkable 6.5″ 2-way coaxial driver. Its expert voicing means that more volume and power is drawn from its 150 Watts than any other system in the same class.
Dial in your mix – easy
Get a superb personal mix on the fly with the ultra-low noise 3-channel digital mixer. There is an independent 3-band EQ on each channel with fast editing control of all features. It’s as easy as pressing the button for the level or parameter you want to change and then using the universal “Edit” knob to fine-tune the mix to your ear’s delight.
No assembly required
The VoiceSolo FX150’s special design allows for accurate wedge angling, stand-alone or desktop placement. We think you’ll just love how easy it is to mount it on a mic stand. Our Easy Grip Mounting System lets you set up in seconds – no special parts or time-wasting assembly needed.
Outstanding Vocals, Tone & Reverb
The Vocal Tone button is like having your own professional vocal sound tech automatically dialling in flattering EQ, compression and de-essing – matched to your voice. There’s 9 studio-grade Reverb styles to add that extra sheen to your vocal performance or your instrument sound.
Yes: it works with instruments
For a PA system to be truly personal, it must cater to all aspects of your performance – not just vocals. If you play an instrument you’ll find that the FX150 is a Full Range Flat Response (FRFR) system for your guitar. And it faithfully delivers a deep bass Oomph like you wouldn’t believe.
- All-in-One Personal PA, Vocal Monitor, Instrument Amplifier and Vocal Reverb Unit
- Pristine Power with Tannoy 150W Amp and Custom Driver
- On Board TC-Helicon Effects & 3 Channel Digital Mixer
- Instant Mic Stand Mounting with one-click Easy Grip System
- Front panel
- Encoder with light ring for mix controls
- Master Volume Control
- Channel 1 and 2
- Adaptive Vocal Tone on/off
- 3 band EQ
- Reverb send
- Aux Channel
- Voice Cancel
- 3 band EQ
- 9 Reverb types
- Rear Panel
- Hi-Z enable (Channel 1)
- Output select: Full mix/Channel 1 Processed
- Phantom power on/off
- Height: 8.25 inches (210 mm)
- Width: 11.25 inches (286 mm)
- Depth: 7.25 inches (184 mm)
- Weight: 6.75 lbs (3 kg)
- Rigid, very low resonance high impact polystyrene
- One-click Easy Grip mic-stand mounting system
- XLR/TRS Combo Jacks (channel 1 and 2)
- 1/8″ Stereo Aux Input
- XLR true stage monitor pass thru (channel 2)
- XLR processed mix output
- USB for software updates
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone or Sennheiser e 835 fx mic
- Full Range 6.5″ Tannoy 2-way coaxial ICT Driver
- 150W Class-D
- Smart Power compensation and protection
- Power supply (supplied) 42.5V, 1.5A
- EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- FX150 Gig Bag
TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 Additional Information