- Additional Information
TC Helicon MP-76 Product Description
Control Your Performance
With advanced Mic Control™, you choose what your four buttons control, when to activate effects and where on stage to trigger those moments. Want to switch to a new preset for the chorus? Add effects to your loop? Punch in a custom tone on your second verse? You can do it all - and so much more.
Under the Grill
The MP-76 rejects what you don’t need in the signal – focusing solely on the power of your voice. This is because its been specially designed to deliver the best off-axis feedback suppression in its class, as well as rejection of pitched sources nearby that can impact Harmony and other pitch-sensitive effects.
Choose Your Weapon
The magic of the MP-76 is activated by these TC-Helicon Vocal Processors: VoiceLive 3, VoiceLive Touch 2, VoiceLive Play, Play Electric, Play Acoustic, and VoiceSolo FX150. If you haven’t yet joined the TC-Helicon user fraternity, welcome! It’s fun here.
New LCD FX Display
The backlit LCD display lets you know what preset you’re on and the status of the HIT function. The number of wired microphones that have a lit display onboard can be counted on one hand – minus four fingers, of course. The MP-76 is it!
No batteries required
Unlike voltage-hungry wireless mics, or other types of remote audio gear, you’ll never have to worry about, change, or throw away a battery ever again. All this FX capability is achieved with a standard mic cable; the microphone itself is powered simply by the trickle of phantom power sent from your TC-Helicon processor.
- Dynamic performance mic with superior Vocal Tone and Feedback Rejection
- 4 user-assignable Mic Control™ buttons for creative FX control
- Backlit display for preset number and HIT status
- Height: 7.25 inches (185 mm)
- Diameter (max): 2 inches (50 mm)
- Weight: .63 lb. (.29 kg)
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual material diaphragm – light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switches for Mic Control
- Low power consumption backlit LCD
Output Level (at 1KHz)
- -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) – 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- 50 Hz -18kHz
- Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual)
TC Helicon MP-76 Additional Information