- Additional Information
TC Electronic Reverb4000 Product Description
Reverb 4000 is a single-engine stereo version of Reverb 6000, featuring the best reverbs and presets from Reverb 6000 and M5000 as well as emulations of numerous immortal classics.
True Stereo Reverbs - Ported from Reverb 6000 Realistic
Environments - from a Closet to a Canyon
DAW Integration - via innovative ICON Software Reverb 4000 is the first stereo Reverb capable of rendering credible space onto two discrete sources, or to truly process a composite stereo source. Quite simply, Reverb 4000 gives you the most immense and innovative selection of State-of-the-Art stereo Reverbs - at the touch of a button.
Designed as a single rack space module with an extremely easy-to-use, instant-access interface, and with the option of using the ICON software editor for PC and Mac in DAW environments, Reverb 4000 is the ultimate choice for live and studio applications working in stereo. Studio3 Studio
Reverb 4000 complements any large scale mixing console, and provides the professional studio with the ultimate Main Reverb featuring an amazing palette of simulated rooms from natural sounding credible spaces to emulations of vintage reverbs and TC Classics.
Reverb 4000 integrates perfectly with DAWs and features 24 bit AD/DA converters as well as 44.1 to 96kHz Sample Rates. Connect to the included ICON software editor via USB for easy access, complete overview and detailed editing. Live_300 Live
The Instant Access front panel is a great advantage for Live applications. Never before has a Main Reverb provided so many colors to the palette, and been so easy to operate. Switch between Character, Glossy and Vintage Reverb effects with just a single touch of a button.
The front panel always keeps important parameters within reach, and thanks to the latest DSP and power supply technology, as well as our heritage of making top-end reverbs, Reverb 4000 delivers the best true stereo reverbs imaginable.
- Incredibly Fast Response On Touch Screen and Faders
- Attractive and User Friendly User Interface
- Controls Even More Studio and Broadcast Units from TC With Dual Ethernet and Dual USB ports
- Add a Loudness Meter to Your Audio Arsenal
- Integrate Multiple Mainframes and TC Icons/Editors Into Your Network
- True Stereo Reverbs from the System 6000
- New pristine Reverb - Reverb-4
- Favorite presets and algorithms from the M5000
- Realistic Environments from a closet to a canyon
- VSS-4, Source based Reverb providing rooms with Character
- Classic Reverbs providing Polished Sustain
- Vintage Reverb emulations including EMT 250
- Instant Access User Interface
- 44.1 to 96kHz Sample Rates and 24 bit processing
- One engine, massive SRAM, no compromise design
- Digital and analog wide dynamic range design
- PC and Mac ICON editor program included.
- 24 bit AES/EBU, Tos-Link, S/PDIF, ADAT and Analog I/O's
- Input Source
- Select between Analog and Digital.
- Digital Source
- When Input Source is set to Digital you can select between:
- Select according to the connected Digital Input source.
- Input Channels
- Stereo: Stereo signal is processed.
- Left: Only the signal present on the Left Input is processed.
- Right: Only the signal present on the Right Input is processed.
- Digital Output
- Range: 8, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, off Reverb 4000 processes internally at 24-bit resolution.
- Dither must be set to match downstream devices.
- Status Bits
- Select whether the Reverb 4000 should send out AES/EBU or S/PDIF status bit information.
TC Electronic Reverb4000 Additional Information