- Additional Information
TC Electronic D-Two Product Description
Think of delays and chances are our delays are what you hear in your head. Not to toot our own horn (though we'd probably never leave the house again if we could), but our delays are the best out there - end of story. With D-Two we wanted to combine our awesome delays with fun - we've added the truly musical Rhythm Tap feature: Not only tempo, but actual rhythm patterns can be tapped directly on the unit for results that are sure to quickly whip your creativity to new highs!
TC quality delays and effects
Multitap rhythm delay
Absolute repeat control
TC Quality. ‘Nuff Said.
We're not into repeating ourselves - we like to let our delays do that. They sound great and D-Two houses some cool chorus effects and soem sweet filters. All the TC classics are here from a Ping Pong to a Reverse delay, all ported straight from our 2290.
D-Two offers 3 ways to control your delays: 'traditional', which is the setup used by every delay unit since the dawn of mankind, 'straight' which allows you to control the exact number of repeats and 'rhythm mode' which allows you to tap a tempo.
Control Your Repeats
Absolute repeat control is a nifty feature that allows you to do exactly what you thought it did when you read it: absolutely control your repeats. It's great for sculpting some awesome sounds with precision and ease.
Backstage Pass - All Access
D-Two is the most succesfull marriage of technology and our love for music to date. Filled to the brim with the best of the best in delays and with a UI that caters to your inner musician and not your inner technician, you can be sure to get D-Two rocking hard in no time.
- Multitap rhythm delay
- Absolute repeat control
- Up to 10 seconds of delay
- 50 factory presets/100 user locations
- 24-bit A/D-D/A converters
- S/PDIF digital I/O, 44.1-48kHz
- 1/4" jacks - dual I/O
- 24-bit internal processing
- Six unique direct-access features
- Spatial effect provides extra wide delay with a single keystroke
- Filtering as repeats decay
- Ping-Pong lets you pick any of five patterns and set the relationship between panning speed and delay tempo
- Reverse Delay at the touch of a key
- Dynamic mode sets release time and threshold to let the input signal control the level of delay
- Chorus and Flanger effects
TC Electronic D-Two Additional Information