- Additional Information
Tascam US-200 USB 2.0 Audio MIDI Interface Product Description
TASCAM US-200 USB 2.0 Audio MDI Interface for Mac and PC, housed in a lightweight, portable chassis. Audio can be recorded at up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution. Two high-quality XLR microphone inputs provide phantom power for condenser microphones. Four unbalanced RCA outputs are available on the rear panel, as well as a MIDI input and output for synths and drum machines.
A direct monitoring path is available on the US200, for monitoring without the delay of going through computer software. The US 200 is bus-powered, meaning no additional power supply is required.
A copy of Cubase LE5 is included, the latest version of Steinberg’s 48-track workstation software. VST plug-in support, automated mixing and MIDI tracks allow you to craft large productions without adding any other software. If you want to use your own software, the US-200 supports most Mac and Windows software such as Logic Pro, Live, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Fruity Loops, and Pro Tools 9.
Tascam US-200 Key Features:
- 2-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
- 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Two mic preamps with phantom power, XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Four unbalanced RCA outputs
- MIDI input and output
- Signal Present and Overload meter LEDs on each input
- Line Out/Phones level control
- Monitor mix level control and Mono/stereo switch for direct input monitoring
- Instrument (high impedance) switch for input 1 with indicator LED
- Includes Cubase LE5 48-track workstation recording software
Tascam US-200 USB 2.0 Audio MIDI Interface Additional Information
|Application||Home DJ, Home Studio Recording, Professional Studio Recording|