- Additional Information
Tascam US-144 Mk2 Product Description
The Tascam US-144 MK2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface starts with two great-quality XLR microphone preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones. There's also a pair of balanced line inputs and a guitar-level in for direct recording of electric guitar or bass. A pair of S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs is also included, for a total of four inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz/24-bit audio quality.
The US-144mkII connects to Mac or Windows computers using USB 2.0, and the unit is powered over the USB cable. Zero-latency monitoring is available for recording without the delay going to a computer and back. MIDI input and output jacks allow connection of synths and drum machines. Connect the US-144mkII to monitors through the line output or use headphones with the front-mounted stereo 1/4" jack. Separate controls for line and headphone out means you don't need to switch off monitors to work in headphones. The US-144mkII makes a perfect portable interface with metal components and solid construction built for the road.
The US-144mkII includes a copy of Cubase LE5 from Steinberg. This full-featured recording software captures up to 48 tracks of audio with another 64 MIDI tracks. You can edit your tracks to perfection using a variety of modes and tools. Automated mixing is included to create the perfect master. Cubase LE5 supports VST effect and instrument plug-ins, which an assortment included with the application.
For great-sounding tracks in your computer, trust TASCAM's 30 years of recording experience with the US-144mkII.
Tascam US-144 MK2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface Key Features:
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface
- (2) XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- (2) 1/4" balanced line inputs
- Switchable guitar level input
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- MIDI input and output
- S/PDIF stereo coaxial input and output (US-144mkII only)
- Individual Line and Headphone out level controls (US-144mkII only)
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Mac and Windows drivers included
- Steinberg Cubase LE5 48-track recording software included
- Aluminum case construction
Tascam US-144 Mk2 Additional Information
|Application||Home Studio Recording, Professional Studio Recording|