- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Tascam TM2X Product Description
The Tascam TM-2X plug-in-power XY stereo condenser microphone is intended for use in shooting video with any DSLR camera having a mic input.
The TM-2X has a configuration that can be fixed to an accessory shoe of cameras, and it has the standard stereo mini jack as connector and should be connected to stereo mic in of cameras for recording better sound quality than sound recorded with built-in microphone on cameras.
- Easy to attach the TM-2X to any DSLR camera and record high quality sound when shooting video.
- Packaged extension arm helps theTM-2X reduce drive noise of AF lens or mechanical image stabilizer.
- The TM-2X even fits to a casual usage as well as a hard-core usage.
- Reliable directional condenser microphones adopted from DR- series.
- Two-grade sensitivity-adjuster switch which user can select microphone sensitivity depending on camera
- Floating mechanism may reduce noises from operation touch and image stabilizer drive.
- Comes with a Fur Windsock
- Comes with an extension arm which may reduce drive noise of AF lens or mechanical image stabilizer from recorded sound.
- Microphone type: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum input level: 120dB SPL
- Output impedance: 1.6k ohms
- S/N ratio: 74dB
- Mic sensitivity switch: SENS H:-37dB, SENS L:-52dB
Whats In The Box
- Tascam TM-2X
- Noise Isolation Arm
- Floating Support Structure
- Furry Windscreen
- Width: 57.00 mm
- Height: 59.00 mm
- Depth: 69.00 mm
- Weight: 0.075 Kg
Tascam TM2X Additional Information
Tascam TM2X Alternative Products
£69.95 Inc VAT