- Additional Information
Tascam LA-81MK2 Product Description
LA-80 MKII and LA-81 MKII are 8-channel line level converters built for studio quality conversion between balanced (+4 dBu/–20 dBu) and unbalanced (–10 dB) line levels, offering the best integration of all types of equipment. LA-80 MKII offers eight unbalanced RCA inputs and eight balanced XLR outputs. LA-81 MKII has eight balanced XLR inputs and eight unbalanced RCA outputs. Also, both converters have a switch matrix that allows channels to be linked, utilizing each unit as a distribution amplifier for splitting signals to multiple recorders, or for multizone sound routing applications.
Switches on the bottom panel allow to select a nominal level of +4 dBu or –20 dBu for each channel and ±12 dB trim pots on the front panel make perfect level matching easy. LEDs on the front panel indicate signal presence for each channel. Ground lift switches are available on each channel or globally for eliminating ground loops.
- LA-81: 8 channels with balanced XLR inputs and unbalanced RCA outputs
- XLR nominal level selectable between +4 dBu and –20 dBu
- Trim pots (±12 dB) for each channel on front panel
- Signal LED for each channel
- Ground lift switches for each channel and master switch
- Both units can act as distribution amplifiers
- Internal power supply, no adapter needed
- 1 U rack-mountable chassis
Tascam LA-81MK2 Additional Information