- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Tascam DR-2D Portable Solid State Recorder Product Description
The TASCAM DR-2d Portable Digital Recorder brings high-resolution recording to a compact, affordable package. The DR2d offers up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV or MP3 recording to SD cards, and recordings can be transferred to computer through high-speed USB 2.0.
DR-2d dual recording avoids clipping by recording a backup
A new dual recording feature records a copy of your audio at a lower level, or a second pair of inputs for four-track recording. Unique to the DR-2d, Dual Recording ensures that if the level suddenly jumps you have a backup instead of a distorted performance.
Three modes are provided:
- Dual Recording records a second copy of your performance up to -12dB lower. If the first recording gets distorted you'll have a copy that isn't distorted. This is in addition to the analog limiting and low cut filter on the input which also prevent distortion
- Line mode records also two stereo files – the built-in mics plus the line input. This is perfect for live recording: record the board mix to the line input as well as the built-in mics for the sound of the room. The two stereo files allow you to treat and mix these together after the event in your DAW software.
- Mix mode is similar to Line mode, only the two sets of inputs are mixed to one stereo file inside the DR-2d. This is the one to use when you don't want to do any mixing later on.
Record using the new built-in condenser microphones or plug in your own. You can slow down recordings without changing the pitch, and there's even a metronome and built-in speaker. The DR-2d provides hours of recording time using a pair of AA batteries. making it the perfect partner for songwriting, live performance, rehearsal or home studio recording.
TASCAM DR-2d Portable Digital Recorder Key Features:
- New stereo condenser microphone design with improved signal to noise ratio
- Dual recording function records a copy of your audio at a lower level, so you always have a backup in case of overload
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV recording or MP3 recording modes
- Records to SD or SDHC cards
- Internal effects including reverb
- Auto-recording function starts when input exceeds a reference level
- Limiter, low cut filter and auto gain control for input
- Variable Speed Audition changes the playback speed without changing the pitch
- Loop playback mode
- USB 2.0 connection for file transfer
- 1/8" stereo microphone input
- 1/8" stereo line input
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- 128x64 backlit LCD display
- Powered by two AA batteries or optional PS-P520 power adapter
- Built-in speaker
- Tripod attachment screw hole
- Includes wireless remote control, 2GB SD card, AA batteries and carrying pouch
Tascam DR-2D Portable Solid State Recorder Additional Information
|Connectivity||Headphones, Line In, Line Out, Mic In, USB 2.0|
|Microphone||External (Option), Internal, Stereo|
|Storage Medium||SD Card, SDHC Card|
|Rec Format||16 Bit, 24 Bit|
Tascam DR-2D Portable Solid State Recorder Alternative Products
£219.00 Inc VAT