- Additional Information
Tascam DR-10SG Product Description
High Performance Shotgun Microphone
The Super cardioid pattern used for the DR-10SG’s microphone provides a focused sound pickup. The super cardioid design allows the sound directly in front to be heard, as well as slightly to the sides too. This pattern is ideal for capturing the sound of what the camera is looking at, and can be used most effectively whilst recording wildlife, musicians, or any other direct sound source. The microphone’s thick foam cover blocks out wind, as well as absorbing some shock levels.
The DR-10SG has been fitted with an intuitive shock mount to absorb vibrations. The arm can be elevated from the camera to reduce any direct impact. The shoe mount attachment system means that your microphone stays out of your visual shots, but is still recording in an accurate direction at all times. The shoe mount fixes to your camera stably, and remains shudder-free throughout use.
Easy Recording Functions
The easy to use buttons and digital screen make recording on the DR-10SG a quick and easy process. Tascam’s dual recording function saves a copy of your audio at a low volume level. This is ideal for capturing a distortion-free recording in situations where volumes may suddenly change, such as in cities or at live performances. The DR-10SG’s EQ options offer frequency balances that suit typical natural, interview, and field settings, as well as a standard band to increase clarity. The on board leveller records a consistent volume, and the limiter prevents distortion if there’s an unexpected volume jump.
Post Recording Features
Tascam has equipped the DR-10SG with intuitive features to make your post recording process as smooth as possible. The slate tone function produces reference points that help to line up the audio and video’s synchronisation. The cable can also provide your video footage with the same slating feature. The microphone can also automatically save files when the battery is at a minimum meaning you can shoot confidently all the time.
- Super Cardioid Microphone for Focused Sound Pickup
- Shock Mount Provides Sturdy Recordings
- On Board EQ and Levelling Controls for Reliable Audio Quality
- Lightweight, Easily Portable Design
- Dual Recording Function for Reliable Audio Quality
- Height: 168.1mm
- Width: 53mm
- Depth: 70.3mm
- Weight: 110 Grams
- Recording Format: 44.1k/48k Hz, 16/24-bit
- Polarity: Super Cardioid
- Mic Gain: 0 - +50 dB
- Connector: 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio: 78 dB
- Power: 1 x AAA Battery, USB Bus Power
- Recording Storage: MicroSD Card (64MB to 2GB), MicroSDHC Card (4GB to 32GB)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 0.75 Watts
- Battery Life: 15 Hours with Lithium, 8.5 Hours with Alkaline, 7.5 Hours with NI-MH
Tascam DR-10SG Additional Information