- Additional Information
Tascam DR-10CH Product Description
Tascam DR-10CH Micro Linear PCM recorder with wireless system for Shure microphones.
TASCAM’s DR-10C-series recorders connect to your lavaliere microphone to create a compact recording system that fits on a belt pack.
The DR-10CS & CH recorders have both inputs and outputs, so they can either be used stand-alone or with a wireless transmitter. When used with a transmitter, the DR-10C acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording. For lectures or worship services, the DR-10C can record the entire program before it gets to the front of house system. And for events like weddings and reality TV production, the DR-10C is a compact recording system for body mics.
The lightweight DR-10C runs for hours on a single AAA battery. It records to standard microSD media. Recording features include auto-gain and a low-cut filter for simple setup. Its dual recording feature records a safety track of your audio at a lower level, so in case of distortion you have a non-clipped backup. When multiple units are used, an infrared signal can synchronize settings between recorders.
Whether using it as a backup or as a primary recording system, there’s nothing else like the TASCAM DR-10CS and CH.
- Supports Shure wireless system mics and transmitters (DR-10CH, DR-10CS with optional AK-DR10CH panel)
- 48kHz/24-bit linear PCM mono recording
- WAV files (compatible with BWF format)
- Media: microSD/SDHC cards (supports 32GB capacities)
- Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
- Dual recording function
- Automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
- High/Mid/Low recording level settings
- Low-cut filter
- Automatic level function
- With a built-in clock function, supports BWF files that can have time information added - convenient for editing and searching
- Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (every 15 minutes) during recording
- Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
- Headphone output
- Easy-to-read organic EL display
- micro USB B port enables easy data exchange with computers
- Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery * using alkaline batteries (EVOLTA)
- Unit settings can be created and transferred as a computer text file
- Settings can be transferred between DR-10C units using the infrared transmission function
- Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
- Belt clip included
- Silicon band that can be used to attach the unit to a transmitter included
- Custom case for storing the unit and accessories included
- RoHS-compliant product
Tascam DR-10CH Additional Information
|Internal Memory||Information Not Available|