- Additional Information
Tascam CD9010 Product Description
The CD-9010 System continues the TASCAM tradition of high-quality audio in a durable, efficient, and user-friendly package. It is the new standard of high-performance CD players for broadcast studios and commercial installations.
TASCAM's CD-9010 and CD-9010CF is the most well adapted Broadcast CD Player on the market. After rigorous tests and samples field-evaluated by broadcasters across the industry, TASCAM has fine-tuned every detail - from the placement of the keys, the feel of the dials and operational features of the machine.
The CD-9010(CF) utilizes the high-powered 5010B drive for high- performance, quality and sound. The functionality of the unit is unrivalled with its online capabilities, 9 points of cue memory per disc (up to 100 discs), word sync, auto cue etc. Functionality is only increased when used with the remote control unit RC-9010S.
A variety of control and interface ports are found on the rear panel; BNC AES-3id outputs (CD-9010CF), XLR AES/EBU outputs and coaxial S/PDIF (CD-9010), Mono outputs, Parallel D-sub 37P, RS-232C serial control and USB Keyboard (CD-9010CF)
TASCAM's 3U 1/2 rack CD-9010 and CD-9010CF fills the need for heavy-duty CD-players - and playback from Compact Flash - in the broadcast market.
- Field-proven CD-5010B drive has been redesigned for increased durability
- Electronics tailored for the highest quality audio
- 1 BNC word-clock input (44.1/48kHz)
- Parallel control (D-sub 37-pin)
- RS-232C serial control (D-sub 15-pin)
- Digital output
- Supports CD-DA/CD-R
- ONLINE function
- ONLINE/MONITOR selectable
- Supports 44.1/48kHz,16/24bit
- Sample Rate Converter plays 44.1kHz audio source at 48kHz when the incoming word clock sample rate is 48kHz
- +/- 12.5% pitch control
- Program play
- Auto Cue, Auto Ready, Incremental Play
- MIX INPUT for connection of a backup CD player
- Mono output
Tascam CD9010 Additional Information