- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Synthogy Ivory II American Concert D Packages
Synthogy Ivory II American Concert D Product Description
This product requires an iLok to operate. If you do not already have one then follow this link to the Pace iLok2 Software Authorisation Key page.
The Ivory II American Concert D is an intensely realistic sample based virtual piano which recreates the expressive dynamic range and pure tone of the famous New York Steinway D piano.
Powered by the award-winning Ivory II engine, it contains the full compliment of Ivory II’s features, such as the acclaimed Harmonic Resonance Modeling for the realization of true Sympathetic String Resonance. Produced by Joe Ierardi, an accomplished pianist and award winning sound designer and producer of piano modules for Kurzweil Music Systems, and renowned DSP engineer George Taylor, every aspect of piano design, from tuning and regulation, to recording, editing, programming and engine design, is crafted to the most exacting professional standards.
Ivory II American Concert D is a free-standing virtual instrument. No previous version of Ivory is required. Of course existing Ivory II owners will find that it installs quite readily into their current library.
Synthogy Ivory II American Concert D Piano Plug-in Features:
- 1951 New York Steinway D selected by Steinway & Sons for artist promotion
- Includes the Award-winning Ivory II piano engine
- 49GB Core Library
- Up to 20 Velocity Layers
- Harmonic Resonance Modeling for True Sympathetic String Resonance
- Custom Soundboard Emulation DSP
- Pedal Noise Enhancements
- Release samples triggered by velocity and duration
- Una Corda (soft pedal) samples at multiple velocities
- Native 64 Bit Support
- Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ and Synth Layer >controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities
- Incorporates exclusive Sample Interpolation Technology used for ultrasmooth
velocity and note transitions
- World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Customizable User Controls for Timbre,Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Lid Position and more
- Tuning Tables
- Dozens of new programs and effects presets
- Ivory II’s "unified interface" feature enables you to use just a single instance, and one interface, to play and control all of Ivory's pianos, no matter how many pianos you install. So whether you own one, two, or all four products, Ivory's intelligent browsing feature allows you to load any piano from one convenient interface
Synthogy Ivory II American Concert D Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|