Studiologic SL Mixface Powerful MIDI Controller/Faderbox.
Intuitive 8-Channel DAW Mixer
The SL Mixface from Studiologic features 8 channels in total (can be up to 16) each boasting their own dedicated faders and rotary controls. The SL Mixface is the perfect solution for providing a hands-on mixing experience at home. The compact and highly portable design, means you can take the Mixface with you wherever you go, allowing you to mix your projects with ease. The faders are perfect for controlling volume within your DAW’s mixer, but can also be used for controlling automation, panning and more. The rotary encoders are ideal for controlling FX, automation, channel volume and more.
Dedicated Transport Buttons
The Mixface also boasts dedicated transport controls, allowing you to easily navigate your DAW software. The transport control section features buttons for next track, previous track, stop/start and record. There are also other controls included above the main four buttons including: set market, next market, previous marker and cycle. Each track features 2 controls including a knob, slider and button, accompanied by a master slider so you can change the overall volume of your mix. It features 12 user presets so you can save and recall your settings, this is great for live performances allowing you to save settings for certain songs or sections of your set.
DAW & Control Modes
You can switch between Control and DAW modes at the touch of a button. Each mode is specially designed to cater to both DAWs and your favourite instruments. In DAW mode the Mixface is prepared for use with your digital audio workstation, enabling all transport buttons to control your interface and more. In Control Mode the Mixface toggles its setting to cater to your favourite instruments. This opens up a world of advanced control for your favourite instruments, from MIDI controllers to drum machines and more.
Compact & Highly Portable
The compact yet robust design makes it perfect for musicians on the move, giving you a main controller for your DAW anywhere you go. It will improve your workflow tenfold, with its intuitive design and seamless integration with popular DAWs. It even features auto-mapped buttons for Ableton Live (included) Steinberg Cubase, Motu Digital Performer and Presonus Studio One. It also is perfectly matched with the SL controller line, expanding its control section. The magnetic system allows you to stick the Mixface on your controller with ease. It also includes support for both USB and Bluetooth connections.
- 8-channel DAW mixer and keyboard controller mixer
- Each channel features fader and encoder
- Ideal for mixing and mastering applications
- Faders and encoders perfect for controlling volume, FX, automation, panning and more
- Built-in OLED display
- USB bus-powered
- Dedicated transport buttons
- Auto-mapping settings for Ableton Live, Motu Digital Performer, Steinberg Cubase, Presonus Studio One
- DAW & Control modes for both audio software and controllers
- Dedicated transport controls
- Compact and highly portable design
- Display: OLED display 128 x 64 dots
- Navigation: Encoder
- Controls: 8 Knobs, 9 Sliders, 8 Buttons
- Buttons: Rec, Mute, Solo, Select
- Controls: 3 controls for each Track (Knob, Slider, Button)
- Other: Master slider
- Transport: Play/Stop, Record, Next track, Previous Track, Set marker, Next marker, Previous marker, Cycle
- Supported DAWs: Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, Motu Digital Performer, Presonus Studio One
- User Presets: 12
- Integration: SL Controllers
- Zones: 4
- Sets: 16 (Knob, Slider & Button)
- Master Sliders: 2
- USB: Micro USB (Device)
- Other: USB Host
- Bluetooth: 4.2 Low Energy
- Power & Battery
- Power:,/b> USB Powered (when connected via USB)
- Other: USB Host
- Bluetooth: 4.2 Low Energy
- Battery Life: Up to 4 hours
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 26.2 x 13 x 3.6 cm
- Weight: 570g (without batteries)
- Model Name:
- SL Mixface
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.